jueves, 22 de octubre de 2015

Post 6: How Green are you?



Hi! Today I have to talk about environment and how protect it. First I have to say that I think that this is a very important topic today because global warming progress so we have to do something for stop it.

I think that the best place to learn environmentally friendly practices is first our homes, is important teach our kids since they are little to protect the environment. After that I believe that the school is very important, because is a place in which we stay a lot of time.
In my case I have incorporated recycling in my habits, in my house we separate the garbaje and we do fertilizer with organic waste. Also, on mi house we prefer use reusable bags when we go to buy something.

I don't participate in any eco-organization because I don't have time, but in the future I would like to participate in a community garden near to my house.

For reduce the carbon footprint is important to use clean energy and try to dont't use the car when is not necessary. In my case, when I have to go to a near place a prefer use my bike.
To end, I think that it's very necessary create public politics for protect out environment like recycling projects in all us neighborhoods. Also is important to build bikeways to promote a healthy lifestyle that also help the environment.

7 comentarios:

  1. I agree with you, when you say that teaching environmentally friendly practices in the school is very important. That would be a great step forward for protect the environment

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I think too ! is most important learn since little childrens to protect the planet.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Recycling is a very nice habits for teach to the children, we need to make aware about our planet.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Ana, I think too. Everyone have that care environment!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. The community gardens are the best idea!
    I did one the past year in faculty of artes. I learned a lot.

    Take care!

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Ana I use the bicycle too! and I think the use of this transportations help the environment and is a easy way to promote a healthy lifestyle.

    ResponderBorrar
  7. I think too, is necessary create politic public respect this theme and raise awareness the people about protect of planet

    ResponderBorrar