jueves, 15 de octubre de 2015

Post 5: My Future Job


Hi, today I have to talk about my future job. Could be weird, but I dream with a job that has not connected with Anthopology. I would like to work in something independent in which nobody say to me what I have to do. Also, I know that I want to work in my house, maybe doing something with my hands, like clothes, books, or even cooking something. I'm always searching workshops to learn new things. 
I would like to have an little business with my parents or friends, because I believe that the better is always work with dear people, with who exsist confidence and affection, so this way work would be something fun. My dream is someday have a place with my mother in which we can do things and algo sell it, because my mom weaves really beautiful things.

In case that I have to work on Anthropology, It has to be something outdoor, because I hate close spaces. Also, I would like a job in which I could travel a lot and visit different and far countries, knowing new and different people and cultures, because I like to interact with people and learn new thing of themselves. I think that te best way to learn something is traveling and living new experiences so what better than work on this.



5 comentarios:

  1. Is beauty and more interesting, I hope all you dreams will a reality! and outdoor is best.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Ana I recommend you the anthropology it is a very good choice.
    If you decide it, we can work together jajaj :)

    Take care.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I think it's was really beautiful to work with dear people. :)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I think anthropology is interesting, because is a major that with which you can different places and you live good experiences.
    good luck!!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. you can always work as Anthropologist while you save money for your future business

    ResponderBorrar