jueves, 12 de noviembre de 2015

Post 8: Summer Plans

Hi! Today I have to talk about my summer plans. 
Really I am not sure what I will do this summer, but I know that I would like to rest a lot, because this year has been really tiresome, so I have not had much time to rest. Also, this holiday will begin later than usual so I am waiting for it eagerly. My holidays will begin after Christmas because I have a mandatory exam a day before. I will celebrate Christmas with my family and the New Year with my boyfriend, we will go to the beach to celebrate.
In January I think that I would travel with my mother and my dad, maybe we will go to Peru, because I have family there so we could stay a couple of weeks there.
In February I would like to travel and spend time with my boyfriend and friends. Maybe me and my boyfriend will go to the south because he has family there and he wants me to meet them.
Also I would like to do activities here in Santiago, things like go to the cinema or Theatre, go to the swimming pool, go to the beach and do all the things that I can´t do because I have to study. Because of that I won't work or study in summer, I believe that holidays are made to rest and travel, if you can.


Finally, when summer ends I will celebrate my birthday, first with my family and at night with my friends. I expect to finish my summer in the best way.

2 comentarios:

  1. I also split my vacation between my family and friends!
    I would like to travel to Peru too, good luck!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Ana rest a lot because this year was so stressing! You earn it!! ;)

    ResponderBorrar