jueves, 3 de diciembre de 2015

Post 10: English Challenges

Hi! Today is my last blog session and I have to talk about this English subject.
First I have to say that I appreciate to learn new languages at University, because I believe that University has to serve to learn new things, not only things about our careers and languages are one of the other knowledge that University have to bring to us .
Also, on my career Anthropology I always have to read papers in English for Prehistory or Archeology, because always the new studies or theories come in English, so learn it is really useful for that.

About this subject I think that was a good subject, but I think that maybe we could learn more vocabulary about our careers. Anyway I believe that this subject is good because prepare us to understand English, to talk in English and also to write, because of that I considerate very important the blog, we can express our ideas or things that we have done, because we are prepared to talk or write in past of future.

I practice my English watching movies in English without subtitles and listening to music in English and looking for the lyrics. Anyway I think that for learn English we have to be systematic for always learn more and more.


I hope in the future could travel to other countries and I think that know English is really important for that, for communicate with people that don't speak the same language because English is like the universal language. 

4 comentarios:

  1. I agree with you the English in my career also is very important because there is a lot of information and articles in this language

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I just think that knowing English is essential in Archaeology!
    the language has been a very big problem for me :(

    ResponderBorrar
  3. The best method for to learn English is watching movie without Spanish subtitle.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I wrote in my blog the same thing! I think English is usefull for communicate with people that don't speak the same language!

    Constanza

    ResponderBorrar